2/26/2011

Re-usable Snack Bags Have Arrived!

As discussed in a previous post, I was unable to find a local source for these. I suppose they would be easy enough to make, if one had a talent in such things (I don't). These came from Etsy's Little Mister store, which is unfortunately not long for this world. I'm sure you could find other sellers with similar products. I was hoping that they would be the same size as sandwich bags, to give my husband a little less change-shock, but they are just slightly smaller. He has looked them over skeptically, promising to try them next week. I think they are quite nice, and the velcro seals look nice and tight, so I expect they will be a good substitute for nearly all of our baggie needs... might have to find other sizes later on, though.

1 comment:

Wonkadelica said...

Or, take the next step and go all the way to the edible lunch box:

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Edible_20Lunch_20Box_2fBag#1096876421